miercuri, 13 august 2014

'Heavenly Mercy' from Water of Life

"In the beautiful garden full of pink blossom trees and blue birds chirping all day long, there was a beautiful maiden singing at the harp and making very soothing beautiful inspirational music for her beloved."

This album was created with SoniVox Harp Suite Software and since I was so inspired by love, nature and music, it was quite fun to do it.
The full album is in the video posted on this article, so go on and listen to it right now.
We hope you get inspired and like the free album of harp music.

Please share your comments at the end of this blog post.



My name is Georgiana Alissa but people call me Georgi. Here is my home page: I live in Romania, Europe and work as an administrator at Alissa's Wedding Dream.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu